Saturday, June 4, 2011

Summer 2010

Last summer was very busy and exciting. Kyle's brother had a new addtion Lane who was born in the beginning of May. We were very excited since we were expecting a little one six months later. In the beginning of June we went to Flordia which was interesting and very different from UT. By the end of the month we went to Yellowstone and saw Old Faithful. While were were there we saw three bears this was the first time I had ever seen them and I've been going for 27 years so that was exciting. After that we went to Evanston where we got to see an actual firework show. I never realized what I was missing until I saw all the fun fireworks that are considered illegal in UT! It was the coldest 4th of July that I have ever been to but enjoyed every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment